Aqvelite Company is a rapidly developing innovative company that specializes in the production of modern sorption materials and products for medicine, which are developed in the Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Aqvelite Company is a resident of the Tomsk Special Economic Zone for the Promotion of Technologies.
Aquelite Company was founded in 2005 at the support of the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (Bortnik Fund) within the START Program.
- Antiseptic sorption materials for wound healing without antibiotics.
- Antiseptic post-operative dressings VitaVallis for clean and infected surgical wounds.
- Dressings VitaVallis for the treatment of burns, as well as infected.
- Dressings VitaVallis for the treatment of chronic wounds (trophic and diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers and others), as well as infected.
- Dressings VitaVallis for infected and septic wound treatment.
- Filtering and sorption materials for various purposes.